Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday night farewell

I'm leaving tomorrow, at dawn no less, for some lazy time in the sun. Who knows whether I'll be able to keep reporting on what my suppers are. All I can promise is that I'll try.

But tonight, while I'm packing, it's going to be Greek food. I'm heating up the last batch of the summer's lamb dolmades, baking a little lamb rack that had been lolling in the freezer, and rounding it out with some premade (needing only to be baked) calimari.

I added some grated cuke to a bit of store-bought dip and ranch dressing -- not quite tzatziki, but with a sprinkle of dill and some garlic, it will have to do. I did make some fresh homous, so that will help. A salad with feta cheese, and that'll do it. Whew! No wonder I'm going on hols...

No comments:

Post a Comment